SpanglefishDrumbeg Village Hall | sitemap | log in

 

History 

Drumbeg Village Hall, is located in the centre of Drumbeg, Lairg on the B869. The hall adjoins another building, the former School House, which is now a privately owned residence. Dating back to 1878, the hall was previously used as a school that closed in 1996. Over the past 15 years the building has continually been used as a village hall and until recently has been the central hub for not only Drumbeg but also the surrounding area.
The Village Hall is currently owned by the Highland Council and since March 2008 has been leased to the Drumbeg Development Association (DDA) on a 25 year lease. Renovation and extension work began on the Hall in July 2012, and was completed in November of the same year.



Click for Map